The University and Career Counsellors provide 11th and 12th Grade students with the following services:
- Offering advice, guidance and information that help students make appropriate decisions concerning their university studies in cooperation with parents;
- Providing students with brochures and information about different universities and certain examinations such as TOEFL, IELTS and SAT, in addition to conducting preparatory sessions for these exams;
- Organizing sessions where students meet with representatives of non-Jordanian universities;
- Organizing meetings with school graduates who study at Jordanian universities to allow for idea exchange;
- Following up on students’ application forms and recommendations for universities.
Career counseling provides students with opportunities to learn more about the different professions available and to help them make better career choices for the future. Accordingly, the school arranges for special activities, such as Career Day and programmes for internships at recognized establishments during the summer and other vacations.