1. Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
2.Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
3. Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
1. Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
2. Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
3.Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
4.Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
5. Make adjustments and minor repairs
6. Stock and maintain supply rooms
7. Cooperate with the rest of the staff
8. Follow all health and safety regulations
1. Checking and monitoring
2. Maintain order among people
3. Receiving guests
4. Offer safety warnings and tips
1.Security guards are usually present in school entrances and large gatherings, such as parties and political or religious school assemblies. This is to ensure the safety of lives and property and also to prevent stampedes and breakdown of law and order.
2. Security guard would be required to maintain certain rules and policies as laid down by School administration. Individuals may require that visitors be searched before granted entry or that only visitors for which an appointment has been earlier fixed should be granted entry. Similarly, organizations may require their employees to show their ID cards before being granted entry into the work premises. In such cases, a security guard must check and ensure that all the rules and obeyed.
3. Security guard positions at an entrance, he will act as a receptionist because he is usually the first to receive guests and show them their way. This additional duty requires a security guard to be very friendly, approachable, and willing to help others.
4. Among the responsibilities of the security guard is to give tips and precautions to School Administration on how to prevent security-threatening situations. A security guard should do his best to ensure that all safety precautions are adhered to.